Sunday, June 5, 2011

WoW!!!

Our family took a vacation to NY this past week. What an amazing week it was! We were sooooooo  blessed being able to stay with my Aunt Joanie and Uncle Dave. We were able to see sooooooo many family members and special friends too. It was the best!!!
The people that the Lord has placed, and kept, in my life throughout the years are amazing! I love them all so much!! Each of them have a special part of my heart. I am truly blessed!
This was my families first trip to NY...I grew up there, and Tyler and Kaylah were born there but were brought to SC very early on in life.
They were able to go to their first amusement park and had an absolute blast!!
We spent 7 hours at the Museum of Play and every one of us became a kid again :)
We also enjoyed the Seneca Park Zoo..would've enjoyed more of it had it not been for our dreaded allergies, but we had fun nonetheless:)
We got to go to Honeoye Lake, went to a parade, went on my friend Donise's, boat, and went swimming in the middle of the lake. Yes, you heard that right, we went swimming in a lake in NY on Memorial Day!!! The water was perfect. The day was perfect.
We were able to visit with many family members and met many for the first time in person which was such a blessing!!!
I was able to catch up with some truly amazing friends too. You know those kind, that it doesn't matter how much space seperates you or how much time goes by when you get together it's like you were never apart....those are the kinds of friends I have at home. I have truly missed them all.
The Lord blessed us with absolutely gorgeous weather the entire week too...
and one of the most amazing things that happened was...wait for it...wait for it.....
I found out that the Lord has placed another baby in my womb!!
I'm very excited but a little nervous at the same time b/c of everything I went through last year, so please, keep me, my baby, and the rest of my family in your prayers.
I appologize if this  post is  a bit scattered as we've just been home for only a few hours...14 hours is a long time to be in a car :)
I'm exhausted but don't dare go to sleep for fear of a very restless night. :)
I just want to praise the Lord for all He's done and all He's going to do in and through this life He has given me. Maybe I'll write another post about our trip when I'm a little more coherent...LOL

1 comment:

  1. Great post and I'm praying for you and your BABY!! Love and miss you sweet cousin!

    ReplyDelete