Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Well, the new year is quickly approaching.
What do you want this year?
 That is a question I've been pondering.
The answer...
I want to be more like Jesus!
I want Him to mold me and shape me into what He wants.
I want Him to continue to grow my faith.
I want Him to use my life to bring Him glory.
I want to be a better servant of all.
I want to be a better wife to the wonderful husband God has so graciously given me.
I want to be a better mother to the children that God has entrusted me to care for.
I want to love more.
I want to forgive more.
I want to see everyone as Jesus sees them, not through my physical eyes, but spiritual.
I want to fade into the background.
I want people to see Jesus when they look at me and glorify Him.
I want to give Him all the worship and adoration that only HE deserves.
I want to love the Lord my God with ALL my HEART, ALL my SOUL, ALL my MIND, and ALL my STRENGTH.
I want to laugh more.
I want to play more.
I want to make EVERY day count!
The great thing about all these things is that I know each one of them can be fulfilled in my life.
As I seek Him in His Word and obey His calling on my life it will happen!

Thank You Lord for the life that YOU alone have given to me.
My hearts desire is to be set apart for You.
 Help me to make the most of this life for Your glory.
Please give me Your strength to endure the hardships, trials, tribulations, and persecution that come my way,  with rejoicing, for I know they will come, but it will be worth it in the end.
My hearts desire is to hear You say, when I meet You in heaven,
"Well done my good and faithful servant."

No comments:

Post a Comment