Monday, July 15, 2013

Missing You

Missing all of my family, including my SC church family, as the time nears the birth of the baby. This will be the first time I have a baby without them being around and just the thought of that makes me sad.
They have been a huge part of my life and I truly appreciate each and every one of them.
 They have gone through so much with me; helping me and sharing in each and every part of my life (good and bad), every step of the way, with hugs, encouragement, meals, smiles, and more love than I could ever contain.
 They cannot be replaced.
 I don't know how I'm going to do this without them; thinking about it makes me cry.
I love being in Florida, but I miss them all so much.
I always loved being able to share our lives with one another.
We are a part of one another.
I am a bit afraid, to be honest with you.
This will be my 5th C-section.
They won't be here; not even my husband.
He just found out that he can take off up to 2 weeks, but there's a catch; he won't get paid.
I don't know about you, but we can't afford to be without pay for 2 weeks.
So, he will be there for the baby's birth and then go back to work.
Our other children will be home alone, which isn't a huge deal, because they are old enough now to care for themselves, but I want them to be with me.
Oh well, I guess you can't always get what you want.
Well, I'm sorry for whining...I'll stop now, because it's just not very productive.
I just felt the need to share how I'm feeling at the moment.
I know that the Lord will take care of everything so I will just leave it all in His hands.
So, if you think about it, please lift my family and I up in your prayers.
<3 2="" all="" p="" u="">

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry, I can imagine how you are feeling. I'm praying God will send people to comfort you. We will pray for you here!! Do you know what you having yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tiff. I really appreciate it. I know the Lord will get me through this, as He's gotten me through every single day of my life. It's just hard missing everyone and not being able to share this with you all. You are my family. <3 I am having a boy :)

    ReplyDelete