Wednesday, October 24, 2012

You

You (2/24/2009)



I want You to be my everything,
to make this world not mean a thing,
to speak to You every day, and to clearly hear what You say.
To read Your Word and let it speak to me, so You can make me who I was meant to be.
To do Your will above all, and not worry about the Law..
To always remember the price You paid,
the sacrifice of Your life You made.
To always do what I do,
to point the people around me to You.

Thank You for willingly laying down Your life,
for taking the beatings, the mockings, the strife,
so that everyone could come to know You,
to spend eternity in heaven with You.
May You reveal Yourself to them all,
may they listen to Your call...
May they know that You are the only way,
and accept You into their hearts today.

Salvation, Love, Truth, and Peace in Jesus Alone!

No comments:

Post a Comment